ELA’s goal is to be responsive and supportive to the needs of our students, school and community partners during these difficult times. As we continue our focus, I do want to update you on the measures that ELA is taking in response to the current health crisis posed by the COVID-19 virus. Below is an outline of what ELA is currently doing internally to flatten the curve.
- We have implemented rigorous cleaning protocols, including frequent sanitation of all shared areas, amenities, equipment, and personal offices.
- We have limited the number of staff working in our office through flexible work arrangements and reduced office hours starting Monday, March 23, 2020. Our office will be manned 9:30am – 3pm every day (unless instructed by our Governor to modify this schedule).
- We have transitioned all meetings to phone or video conferencing.
- We have postponed all public gatherings, in-person program sessions, and non-essential travel indefinitely, until the health protection mandates have been lifted.
- We have created a COVID-19 absence policy to provide team members with up to 14 days of paid time away from the office for any employee who has been exposed to or infected by the novel coronavirus.
- We will continue to monitor all COVID-19 developments on a daily basis.
Our overall goal is the safety and well-being of our team. We are also looking at ways to limit the impact of this pandemic on our individual team members and our organization.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.