NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who download the Chick-fil-A One app, vote for Effective Leadership Academy and who are 13 years old or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Effective Leadership Academy as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted through firstname.lastname@example.org and on the @ELAleadership Instagram account starting on Monday, October 9, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. EST and ending Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
4. How to Enter: After downloading the Chick-fil-A One app and voting for Effective Leadership Academy, the Sweepstakes may be entered by submitting a screenshot of the voting confirmation and your full name to email@example.com or via direct message on the @ELAleadership Instagram account. Emails should include “Voted” in the subject line. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Effective Leadership Academy. **You may enter only once per email address. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Effective Leadership Academy.
5. Prizes: Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive a $250 cash prize in the form of a gift card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Effective Leadership Academy. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Effective Leadership Academy’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Effective Leadership Academy to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and if Effective Leadership Academy receives enough votes to be named the Chick-fil-A Foundation True Inspiration Awards $75,000 (1st Place) or $15,000 (2nd place) grant recipient.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Effective Leadership Academy. Winner will be notified by email or Instagram direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Effective Leadership Academy shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT Effective Leadership Academy’s SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Effective Leadership Academy, anyone acting on behalf of Effective Leadership Academy, and Effective Leadership Academy’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Effective Leadership Academy. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Effective Leadership Academy from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Effective Leadership Academy may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Effective Leadership Academy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Effective Leadership Academy’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Effective Leadership Academy may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Effective Leadership Academy. Effective Leadership Academy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Effective Leadership Academy has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Effective Leadership Academy reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Effective Leadership Academy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the State of Ohio, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Effective Leadership Academy, 4480 Richmond Road, Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128 United States of America.
13. Instagram: The Sweepstakes hosted by Effective Leadership Academy is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.